Earn 50% From 1st Deposit
Every user automatically has a referral code. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a person clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up a new account and deposits money via FlashDo, you will receive 50% of that person's first Cash Deposit. So if they deposit $20 into their account, you get $10.00; if they deposit $100, you get $50.00!
Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person clears their cookies then we can't track them any more
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else's, yours is the one that counts
- If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they signup and purchase in that three months, then you earn the commission
- Commissions appear in your Cash account just like file sales, so the normal rules apply for withdrawing money
- Linking from FlashDo to itself in order to gain referrals is not allowed. This includes bouncing links of other domains in order to add a referral
- If you have visited FlashDo before and then click a referral link, it doesn't count.
- Above all, use of the referral program is subject to a fair usage policy which gives FlashDo the right to review each and every referral
Your Referral Link
Simply substitute in your username and add this code ?ref=username to our URLs to create a referral link, as follows:
Adding Referral Codes to Other Pages
You can also create referral links out of other pages besides the homepage. For most URLs you can simply append the code just as you do with the homepage. So this URL:
However if the URL already has a ? character in it and some code at the end, then you have to append this code instead &ref=username. So in other words you are replacing the ? with an & character. That’s because the ? tells the system that some variables are about to come next and then each variable and value is separated by an & character so the system can identify each one separately. Here’s an example:
You can also add a referral code to a fullscreen preview so long as the preview bar is showing. So for example the file Horizontal Image Gallery has this URL when you first click to open the full screen preview:
And that URL can have a referral link added to it. However if you click close on the preview bar up the top so that only the preview remains, then the URL changes to:
This URL will NOT work with the referral code.